2015년 4월 30일 목요일

To be or not to be

"To be or not to be, that is the question" is saying of william shakespeare.
It talks about challenge, whether to accept some challenges or not. There are always other challenges. People who have problems try to find solutions and they don't want to get damage. So most people avoid big challenge to protect themselves from damage. But although people try it or not same challenge is repeated. For example, when i fought with my friends about trust. I really worried to tell the truth, also I didn't want to lose my friendship. Because two of my friends are very important to me. I was really serious,and thought "whatever, just do it" After tell the truth, i didn't lose either friend. Although i had a little trouble with one friend, it was pretty easy to solve. If I avoided that I couldn't keep my friendship. Both of side i could get damage, so i never regret my choice. So, don't afraid to deal with challenge,and just do it.

댓글 1개: